Tuesday, June 5, 2007

waiting for a nap

God please just let her go to sleep so that I can have a few minutes to myself today!

The brightest part of my day is when Ella smiles or laughs. It is even better when she does those things because of me. However, the part of the day I dread the most is when I have to get her to try and take a nap. For the past week she has been practically refusing to take naps. It is frustrating to listen to her on the monitor crying or babbling to herself when she should be sleeping. When she does sleep, that is when I feel the most like my whole self...not just a mom.

Well, my first post will be a short one because she isn't going to go to sleep, and I have to give up and go get her out of the crib.

I need a walk. They help keep me sane, and sometimes she sleeps in the stroller.

No comments: