Tuesday, June 9, 2009

colds and naps

I have another cold. I have lost count of how many I have gotten since Ella started school. This one, however, seems to have come to me via my husband. He and I are both sick and Ella is fine.

Yesterday Ella spent her nap time playing with books on the floor of her room. No sleeping. So, when I get her out of her room she is especially snugly and cuddly. After some time on the couch reading books and playing a little she tells me she wants to play on her swing. So, we move to the back porch for some swinging. After about 20 minutes on the swing she begins to stare outside and stop interacting with me. Next, her hands go behind her head (her preferred sleeping position when she was younger). Within 5 minutes she is asleep, still swinging.

No comments: