Tuesday, July 17, 2007

burnin off some of my brain

OK, today is one of those days where I just feel like crying all the time. I guess that it the stress from all the extra work and goings on lately, coupled with Ella's lack of sleep. I suppose all the goings on are affecting her, too.

Sometimes I just feel like I can't do anything right. I feel like I don't do enough of something (spending quality time with Ella) and to much of something else (watching TV). Then I just feel guilty and horrible and I either downward spiral into crying and depression, or I make all these great plans of what I am going to change (usually this involves a lot of list writing and little actual action on my part).

Perfect example: When I felt myself losing my shit this evening I promised myself that I would spend some time meditating to calm myself down (and hopefully prevent all that depression, etc.). Instead I am writing in my blog.

Does this count as therapy?

No comments: