Friday, January 25, 2008

18 month check up

23 lbs. 15.5 oz. (lets just call her an even 24 lbs, shall we!)

50% weight (same %)
50-75% height (gone up from 50%) maybe she will get my above average height!
50-75% head circ. (same %)

surprising news: she can have peanut butter, just not peanuts. Doc says they are a choking hazard but no longer an allergic issue.

reassuring news: Doc asked if I was planning on going back to work any time soon. I said, "No".
Doc then said that I was doing a great job with her (she sees a big difference in her development since last visit) and that I should keep up the good work. I always felt that it would be harder for Ella to catch up if she was in a daycare, now I guess I get a bit of reassurance on that front.

All in all, it was a good visit. She only had to get one vaccination and stopped crying immediately after I picked her up. Horray Ella!

No comments: